Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some Good Thoughts

I don’t believe in waiting. 
I believe in going after what I want.
Especially when I passionately want something or want to make something happen that would change my life for the better.
But I don’t believe in settling for less because, for me, settling is not an option.
What I truly, deeply want and know is right for me is just too important to give in to second best.
Even if it means waiting…VP








Stop allowing your fears to rule your life.  
Life is about lessons and fear is a part of that…perhaps only lessons you didn’t learn well. 
But fears will hold you back and keep you a prisoner in your own world. 
These are the stories you tell yourself that you have accepted whether there is any truth or not.
The answer to your fears is to tell yourself a different story…one that says
“I don’t want to be afraid anymore, and I will not be dominated by fear” 



1 comment:

  1. Natural calamities have been happening in Uttarakhand for years but unfortunately we haven’t learnt lessons from them. Damage to the ecology inflicted by deforestation and construction of dams has been the root cause of such a massive disaster.
    Expressing our gratitude to the commendable job being done by the Army and the para military forces in rescue operations

    ReplyDelete